* 1 tin per order allowed. While stock last.
New Friso Gold with 2'-FL is specially formulated for a natural taste.
Friso introduced the new Friso Gold with 2'-FL on 1 June. With no added sucrose or flavouring, the taste of the New Friso Gold with 2'-FL is lighter, gentler, and most importantly, more natural for more goodness for your child!
Our new recipe includes 2’-FL, Iron, Zinc and Vitamins (A, C, and D) to support your child’s natural defenses and immune system†:
- New with 2’-FL
- Natural nutrient, easy to digest**
- No added sucrose
- Natural, light flavour
- New double protection lid
Why is this change good for your child?
- No added sucrose: A healthier choice# for children, this helps reduce the tendency for sweetness.
- No added flavour: Keeping the natural, light flavour of milk
- With essential nutrients to develop and strengthen your child such as prebiotic, probiotics, DHA, AA, Nucleotides, Vitamin D and Selenium.
Some tips to help your child get used to the new taste
Should your child need some time to get used to the new natural taste, here are some tips that can help your child adjust.
We have learnt from other Friso moms that the most effective way is to mix the new formula with the old one. This mixed formula, with one scoop of the old formula, and 2 scoops of the new formula, will help your child get more easily used to the new taste.
After 1 or 2 weeks, your child should get used to the new, more natural, taste.
Read also some nutritionists’ tips to help your little one to enjoy the new natural taste.
- Tip 1: Take a break if the situation becomes tense but don't give up. Keep the formula warm and re-offer (max 1 hour) the same formula after the break.
- Tip 2: Don't give up but gradually introduce the new taste by mixing the new formula in meals (eg. Breakfast) with other foods eg. Cereals/oats.