- By registering for an account on the Site, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and that the information provided by you to us is accurate, complete and updated.
- You are responsible for the security of your account information, including but not limited to the username and password of your account. You must take all appropriate measures (including but not limited to changing your password from time to time) to ensure the security and confidentiality of your username and password. In the event of any compromise of the security of your username and/or password, you must inform us immediately and change your password. Until such notification is received and confirmed by us and access is disabled at your request, you shall be responsible for all consequences arising from any unauthorised and/or fraudulent use of the Site and its Services.
- We reserve the right to refuse registration and/or immediately suspend and/or or terminate the accounts of any individuals at our sole discretion.
- All content on the Site and related to the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, emails, sms and software, is owned by us.
- If you download any software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) from the Site, you may not create derivative works from, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, sell, lease or otherwise deal with the Software without our prior written permission. You may own the medium on which the Software is recorded but we retain full title to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein.
- Content on the Site is provided solely for informational purposes. You may not use of any of the information provided on the Site for commercial purposes or for the benefit of another business without our prior written permission.
- Submissions or opinions expressed on the Site are that of the individuals who posted them and may not reflect our opinion. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from use of Site or the materials contained therein.
- Misuse the Site or use the Site in any way to commit a criminal offence.
- Submit, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or use the Site to distribute content that threatens, stalks, incites, harasses, inflames, or advocates the harassment of another person, or otherwise interferes with another user's use of the Site.
- Submit, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or use the Site to distribute content that constitutes or encourages any form of criminal offence and/or that violates any applicable law or regulations.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity or business via the Site.
- Submit, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or use the Site to distribute content that is obscene, vulgar, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, false or pornographic.
- Use the Site to send unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, emails spam, viruses and other forms of solicitation.
- Use the Site and/or Services for any commercial purposes.
- Collect any personally identifiable information from the Site without our prior written permission.
- Damage the operation of the Site by uploading viruses, worms or other harmful codes.
- Sell or transfer your account, profile, or items related to the Services.
By disclosing your personal information to us, you give us and/or our authorised agents’ permission to use this information for the purpose of providing Services to you. If you wish us and/or our authorised agents to refrain from using the information, please inform us via our hotline at +65 6419 8484 or email us at frisocare@friso,com.sg. Your information will not be shared with other company or partners. For our full Personal Data Protection Act Compliant Notice, please refer to our website at www.friso.com.sg
We have the right to remove or reinstate any content posted by you on the Site if we believe that it violates our guidelines, including but not limited to where we deem the content to be inaccurate, obscene, vulgar, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, false, pornographic, or spam. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of any content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to the content posted by you on the Site.
6. Intellectual property rights
- All persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services, or locations featured on this Site are in no way associated or affiliated with the Royal FrieslandCampina Group of Companies, except where the contrary is expressly stated. Any trade marks/names featured on this Site are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to, it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no manner an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to the Royal FrieslandCampina Group of Companies.
7. Formation of Contract
- The display of our products and Services on this Site constitute an invitation to treat.
- When you submit an order for our products and Services, you make an offer to us to purchase our products and Services at the price indicated on the Site.
- Our acceptance of your offer is indicated by an email or sms confirmation from us to you confirming your order.
- The contract between you and us is only formed upon us sending our email or sms confirmation of your order to the email address or phone number provided by you, regardless of whether such email or number is actually received by you.
8. Pricing and Product Information
- Whilst every effort is made to fulfill orders made through the Site, we expressly reserve our right to vary the price and other details of the products without notice. As much as this Site tries to reflect the actual product size, details and price, we are not liable for any differences between the details on the Site and the actual product.
- The prices advertised on this Site are meant for home delivery shopping only and these prices may vary from those found at other retailers’ online and physical stores.
- We have made every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on this Site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on the resolution of your monitor, we cannot guarantee that the actual product will be exactly the same as that displayed on your monitor.
- We are not liable to any person for any loss, damage incurred or inconvenience suffered in the event that we decline or are unable to fulfill an order for whatever reason including but not limited to unforeseen circumstances or shortage of goods (e.g. lack of availability or quantity).
- We are under no obligation to fulfill any orders placed with us if the price of the items in the orders listed on the Site was incorrect at the time the orders were placed, even if you had received an email confirmation of the same.
9. Amendments to delivery addresses
- We will only deliver your order to the delivery address provided by you. In an event where we have been notified by you to leave your goods on your doorstep, we are not liable for any consequential, indirect or special damages or losses that may be suffered by you.
- You are to update us of any changes in the delivery address or your contact details, at least 12 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date and time.
- We reserve the right to reject and/or limit quantities on any orders received.
We reserve the right to change the mode or method of online payment offered (e.g. credit card and Paypal) on this Site at any time by announcement via this Site, Facebook, email blasts and/or any other means of public communication.
11. Cancellation of orders
Please ensure that you have chosen the correct items before submitting your order. Orders may not be cancelled after our email confirmation has been sent to you, regardless of whether such email confirmation is received by you.
12. Defective products
If any products received by you are defective or have their security seals broken, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling out hotline no at 6419 8484 within 7 working days of receiving your order to arrange to return the products to us.
Upon receipt of the products, we will examine the products and advise you on your right to a replacement or refund as soon as is reasonably practicable.
If, upon receipt of the products, we discover that the products are not defective, we may at our discretion decide not to replace or refund you for the products and/or may require you to bear reasonable servicing costs.
13. No exchanges or refunds
All transactions are final and we do not accept refund or exchange, we will only allow 1 to 1 exchange for dented or damaged tins. You may exchange the products by filling in this exchange form within 3 days of receiving your products.
14. Links to other websites
- This Site may from time to time contain links to other websites which are not owned or operated by us. Similarly, other websites may contain links to this Site. We are not responsible for the content of these websites and shall not be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from the access to and use of the contents of those websites.
- Any links to external websites on this Site are provided for your convenience and does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content displayed on the other website. We are not responsible for these websites, which you use and access at your own risk.
- If you wish to establish links to this Site, you should inform us of your intention to do so via email prior to doing so. We may deny permission for any such links to this Site, and if we give permission for such links, we are not obliged to establish reciprocal links with you.
15. Limitation of Liability
- Your use of the Site and/or our Services are at your sole risk. This Site and our Services are provided on an “as is” basis and without any express or implied warranties. To the fullest extent permissible, we disclaim all warranties including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions on this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Site or the server that makes this Site available is free of any virus or other harmful elements.
- We are not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, consequential or special damages or loss that arises from the access to, use of or is otherwise connected to this Site and the materials contained therein.
- To the extent that we are liable under any applicable laws for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the products with the applicable laws or any other breach of our obligations, such liability shall not exceed the price of the product(s) purchased by you.
- Both us and our partners e.g. distributor or the delivery company will not be held responsible for any damages or loss after the item has been delivered to the delivery address provided by you.
- You shall not use the product in any manner and/or for any purpose for which they are unsuited and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the product. We bear no liability for any direct or indirect damages, loss or injury caused by misuse or improper handling of the product by you.
- You agree that we assume no liability for any advice or information given alongside the products and we assume no liability for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. We bear no risks connected with the use and storage of the product.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise of the materials on this Site or the results of their use and is not liable for any error or omission in the content of the Site or any damage, loss or injury arising out of or in connection with any access to or use of the Site.
If any of these terms or part of these terms are found invalid or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect any other term, and the remaining terms remain in full force and effect.
19. Free gift with purchase
- FrieslandCampina (Singapore) Pte Ltd assumes no responsibility for any death, personal injuries, and any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, or costs incurred arising out of / in relation to any usage of the Friso rewards or promotions, to the fullest extent permissible by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you and your parents/legal guardians/ children/ family members agree to release and agree to hold harmless FrieslandCampina (Singapore) Pte Ltd from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, causes of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever , or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly, including agreeing that none of you will sue or make any claim against FrieslandCampina (Singapore) Pte Ltd for death, personal injuries, and any other losses or damage whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of the acceptance, possession and usage of the Friso rewards.
- You hereby expressly recognize that this release of liability, waiver of legal rights, and assumption of risk is an undertaking pursuant to which the parents/legal guardians/children/family members have released, any and all claims against FrieslandCampina resulting from any death, personal injuries, and any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, or costs incurred arising out of / in relation to the child and their parents’ or legal guardians’ participation and usage of the Friso Rewards.
20. All Infant formula products are always excluded from promotions
In line with new guidelines set by Singapore Infant Food Ethics Committee, Singapore and Friso's affirmation to support breastfeeding for as long as possible during infancy, we want to emphasize breast milk is the best for your baby. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
If you decide to complement breastfeeding with milk formula, then please be informed that we have made infant formulas (meant for infants 0 – 12 months) available through Friso E-store.
Our Infant formula include Frisolac Gold Stage 1, 2, HA and AR are also made online available via our trusted partners: FairPrice Online, Guardian, Giant, Redmart, Lazada Official Store, Qoolife and Amazon Prime Now.
21. Governing law and jurisdiction
- In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this Site or the materials contained therein, parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Singapore.
Updated on 30 April 2020